Extreme Packaging builds high performance, low maintenance, low cost of ownership automated shrink wrap systems for a broad spectrum of baked goods packaging applications. The optional stainless steel wrapper construction with Nema 4X rated enclosures and food grade motors are designed for washdown environments.
One of the largest baked goods markets in the US, is the frozen pizza market estimated at $4.9 billion. Pizza shrink wrapping requires special handling to prevent toppings from entering the film web. Extreme’s infeeds are designed to accommodate various shapes and sizes of products and prevent loose toppings from getting into the wrapper film web. Over the years, Extreme shrink wrap systems have been used to wrap pizza, pies, round cakes, sheet cakes, and many more.
For medium speed production lines and manual product feed, Extreme's dual chain flighted fall through infeed with adjustable pins comes with quick disconnect for easy separation from the wrapper for routine washdown but can also be washed in place. The flighted fall through design insures loose toppings or debris can fall away prior to reaching the critical components in the sealing areas.
For high speed automated production lines, Extreme's Multi Belt Servo is IP 67 rated for thorough water cleaning. The multi belt servo infeed can create and maintain precise product gap and automatically ramp up/down depending on the incoming product speed from the customer's conveyor. Each section of the multi-belt infeed is made up of flexible, easy-to-clean, food grade belts. This design maximizes uptime and allows loose toppings and debris to fall away prior to reaching the critical machine components in the film sealing areas allowing the wrapper to operate without need for frequent cleaning.
Extreme Wrapper Benefits
- Minimum film consumption
- Easy cleaning
- Maximum uptime
- Low cost of ownership
- Versatility to shrink wrap a wide range of products
- Maintain gap between products
- Quick and easy change over
- Low maintenance, heavy duty construction for 24/7 operation
- Optional automated card feeder
- Servo motion control for superior precision and seal placement
- Runs Polyolefin, PVC, LDPE and HDPE films
- Optional stainless steel full washdown construction
- Optional food grade belts and motors
- Optional PackML compliant machine-to-machine communication
- Optional integrated infeed, shrink wrapper, and tunnel HMI control