In continuous motion wrappers, the product does not stop when the cross seal is made. Continuous motion wrappers are smoother, more efficient, and quieter, providing the best solution for higher speed applications.
- No air supply needed
- No adjustments after the initial setup
- Can be installed by an in-house maintenance technician or the local distributor's service engineer
- Fits within popular brands of automatic shrink wrapping equipment without limiting product size
- Has the built in versatility to accommodate different film types without having to make hardware changes
- Operates at very low temperatures, with a positive drive system that maintains a grip on the film which yields stronger seals
- Top speed of over 200 feet per minute
- Runs Polyolefin, PVC, LDPE and HDPE without any hardware changes
- Robust, low maintenance, predictable, high speed side sealer
- Immediate performance improvements - faster throughput, fewer rejects
- Minimal selvage - wasted film
- Continuous 24/7 uninterrupted operation
- Most users will see a return on their investment in well under one year
- Many customers have reduced selvage by as much as 2" to 4"